• Owned and operated by Dave & Sue Allen.
• Started in 1993 as a field office with two employees in a 32' x 36' building.
• In 1995 constructed a new lab, followed by the addition of a new shop in 1996.
• July 27, 1997 - officially became United Soils, Inc.
• The lab area has expanded three times (1996 - 2006 - 2011).
• A new main office was built in 2003, followed by a new conference room and training center in 2006.
• USI employs 30+ people year round, and also brings on seasonal help as needed.
• USI serves customers in: Illinois, Iowa, Wisconsin, Indiana, Ohio, Michigan, Missouri, Kentucky, Tennessee & Mississippi.
Main Office - Fairbury, IL Lab / with new expansion
Netmapping - Precision Ag Software: https://www.agfleet.com/
Illinois Soil Testing Association: http://www.soiltesting.org/
U of IL Integrated Pest Management: http://ipm.illinois.edu/fieldcrops/index.html
U of IL Extension Staff Directory: http://web.extension.illinois.edu/state/staff.cfm?alpha
Illinois Bulletin http://bulletin.ipm.illinois.edu/index.php
American Society of Agronomy: https://www.agronomy.org/
American Soybean Association: http://www.soygrowers.com/
National Corn Growers Association: http://www.ncga.com/
United States Dept. of Agriculture: http://www.usda.gov/wps/portal/usda/usdahome/
Purdue University Chat' n Chew Cafe: http://www.agry.purdue.edu/ext/corn/cafe/
Purdue Crop Newsletter http://extension.entm.purdue.edu/pestcrop/2011/issue17/index.html
U of Kentucky Pest Management: http://www.uky.edu/Ag/kpn/
Kentucky Crop Update Newsletter http://graincrops.blogspot.com/
Iowa State Integrated Pest Management: http://www.ipm.iastate.edu/ipm/
Iowa State Fertility page (you decide) http://www.agronext.iastate.edu/soilfertility/
Ohio State Ag Newsletter: http://corn.osu.edu/
Wisconsin Crops Newsletter http://ipcm.wisc.edu/LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=zgOg96wuaUY%3D&tabid=114&mid=669